ze followers

Sunday, May 2, 2010

All end here :(

Your world is my world,
And my fight is your fight,
My breath is your breath,
And your heart, i got my =(

I miss the way u call me sayangg, i miss the way u stared at me, i miss the way you smile at me, and i miss the way u treated me =(

But i know, nothing will happen even i post it in my blog, i just want to makes myself satiesfied, ohh god. can you turn back the time? im regret :( after i received a text from you, im just like whooaaa :( how dare you say that to me? don't you know that im suffer because of you? ohh, i know you can't understand what im talking about now, im sad because you leave me and im sad again because my cousin, yusuf and isa won't come malaysia this year, how come uh? seriously, i miss you dude :( Only yunus come back malaysia, But i want isa and yusuf, please auntie, im begging

Why all sad things happen in 1 day?

No comments:

Post a Comment