ze followers

Friday, July 2, 2010

Hari Terbuka :D

Today is hari terbuka for parents to take results, aww when i came to school, i saw kia spectra, and my heart beat fast than usual, Ouh my god, WSE 5823. Hazman's car, Shit! I hope i don't met him todayy, i went up to my class with my mother using stairs beside my class, suddenly i saw hazman at level 4, he's looking at me, awwww ;) Im just pretend that im not shocked but quickly enter my class, fuhhh! While waiting for my turn, i go outside and hazman still there, okayy im called mera but she don't picked up the phone, wth, omg omg && omg, hazman! im melting because saw you todayy! hahahha

Then after that, mera arrived, shit! baru nak dtg, aku dah berpeluh peluh dekat sini, hahha. Danial, aniq and hazman stared at us, memang basah dah baju wawa sbb berpeluh :P haha korg korg, kalau nk usha punn, jgn lahh masa nie, HAHAHAHAH, but whatever it is, iloveyouuu :)

No comments:

Post a Comment