ze followers

Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Unknown

Long time didn't update this blog. Nothing interesting happens in my life. BORED. Fck yeah. And you know whaaaaat? Of course you don't know. Because i didn't tell you yet xd Muhamad Danish Bin zabidi. PEHAL RAMAI SUKA DIAAAA NI? Boleh je aku nak listkan sorg sorg. But nevermind :p Ok i admit that he's so popular this year -_- Tu lah salwa. Dulu kau yg jual mahal. Kan sekarang dah terlepas. HAHAHAHA -.- Ahhh i've bad news here. Danish is gonna leave me on march ): Dia akan pindah kedah.

DAAAMN! I'll lost my bestfriend. Who's gonna make direct "eye contact" with me if it's not you? Who's gonna lend me book if it's not you? Who's gonna make the most annoying face if it's not you? Who's gonna argue with me infront of people if it's not you? Who's gonna "jealous" if im with another boy if its not you? HAHA skip that sentences :p Who's gonna protect me if cikgu zul izzat scold me if it's not you? You already promised to protect me right? :) SOO what am i gonna do without you? Eceh. Ayat jiwang sgt pun tak boleh jugak -- Haha. So whatever it is, remember me always and all the "sweet moments". I'll miss you bestfriend :)

No comments:

Post a Comment