ze followers

Tuesday, May 17, 2011

LIFE

Finally exam is fucking over. Thank god. Got the result already. I love my BM. Hihihi. 85 :D And yah geography, 72. Ftw, 3more marks. Dear cikgu Zul Akmal you're the most handsome teacher i ever met. You are so kind and i don't know why you looks shiny today. Mahgod, are you an angel that came from heaven? :O Unfortunately, he ignores me. Damn it. Melepas. Berbuih mulut aku puji dia D: haha. Mathematics.  Like seriously, please. What i've done to you? I do nothing but you still keeps wanna be the low marks.

K next story. Haha today i met someone. Dia dekat pejabat. HE IS SUPER FLYING HOT and COOL. HAHAHA. I stared at him like 5minutes then he stared at me back. I'm just like OMG. FUCKYOU. YOU ARE SO CUTE. LOL. I stalked him. I know it's crazy but who cares? I thought dia nak pindah sini. But Arip ckp he's 18. HAAAAA why are you pendek. K not "so" pendek. Haha. We had an eye contact. Awkward. Dia terus macam gelabah gila nak mati. Haha. Chill. Saya tak makan orang lah awak :3 hahahaha. By the way, i got 2nd place for story telling competition. Tahniah tahniah. hebat kan :P

PS: Sorry Luqman. Menggedik kejap. Don't worry you're still my number one. One and only one k. HAHA

No comments:

Post a Comment