ze followers

Thursday, December 8, 2011

I'm back!!!

Assalamualaikum selamat sejahtera hello hi hey everyone! Didnt update this blog for 2-3 weeks i guess. Sorry, i'm a lazy ass one yang not blogger holic anymore, sorry sorry sorry :( *pasang lagu sorry sorry-superjunior* LOL. And i forgot to update about my birthday yeay! 25September and it all went well. Thanks to Amirah Syazwani, Puteri Sulaikha, Mahrukh Moghal, Nabilah Aripin, Fatanah Alia, Izaty. You guys are ze best! They pranked me and said "Wa, sorry kitorg petik nama kau" and i was like "petik what?!! petik for?! Tell me!" sampai nangis. They said berkaitan sekolah like disiplin etc.

I've cried like theres no tomorrow. Suddenly Alai took me to the canteen and everyone was like "Happy birthday to you, happy birthday to you asdfkfnjnjhdbfhbdh, happy birthday to salwa comel, hjdbshbdhbs, happy birthday to you" I screamed and hugged Alai tighly :3 and i was like "I hate chu, i hate chu guys, you guys pranked me so well :(" Hahahaha. The best suprise i ever had. Thats why i love my girlfriend!! Thanks for those who wished me, 289 wishes on facebook, 20 wishes on twitter, 9 wishes thru text. This is the proof that i've awesome friends in dah world! Love you guys so so and so much ok *lempar bunga ros* Oh yeah this year paling banyak dapat hadiah hehe n_nV

From Alai: Gift set Bernice that contained Silver glass comb and mirror
From Rabiatul: A teddy bear holding "iloveyou" pillow
From Amer Izzat: Hello Kitty's Handbag
From Amirah Syazwani: Novel that titled "Saat kau kata cinta"
From Haziq: Novel that titled "Adam & Hawa"
From Afiq Rabbani: Novel that titled "Cucur bawang & Kopi 'O'"
From Amera: Novel that titled "Cinta Kontrak"
From Mama: Novel that titled "Episod cinta" and a watch
From Ali, Tommy, Asyiera: A bag that filled with lots of foods and cadbury chocolates"
From Sheefa: A sing along barbie's cd LOL
From Nurazlin Syamira: Milkteddy's purse
From Mahrukh, Nabilah, Fatanah, Izaty: A chocolate cake on my suprise's celebrate birthday

Thank you so much for the presents. Iheartyouguys xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment