ze followers

Monday, June 28, 2010

Salwa Ouhh Salwa xD

First of all, i want to introduce my name, my name is salwa bt mohd azman, ohh please say my father's name correctly, its AZMAN not HAZMAN haha xD Today, im feel like strangers when came to school without my beloved one, farah, and i think half of form1 students ask me the same question like why im not wearing blue shirt? DAMN SHIT, tak batak nak jadi prefects lahh, huh ==" Okayy, today i have a new class teacher and her name is, Pn. Nooraziah, if im not mistaken :P

Haha please teacher govin, come back to smkdk, the teacher is so _________ haha, secret, i don't want to talk bad about her, stop gossiping bout her and lets talk about how's school today, damn bored, hazman's don't came to school today and im just like org yg hilang anak :P haha, everytimes teacher's go out from my class, me with my best budd serong 5minit x)

Me and mera like rockstar go around school, even rockstar, kitorg takut dgn puan Ding jugakk :D haha, end of school session, im go back home and texting with my future husband, yesterday he ask me to be his girlfriend, ouh my god, am i dreaming? x) haha but sorry, i can't accept you because i can't love you as i love my mabuk :) I don't care what you want to think about me but i don't want to repeat my old mistakes again, I can't force my feeling, Sorry okayy?

No comments:

Post a Comment