ze followers

Sunday, June 6, 2010

Welcome Home :) haha


Click to see this Video :)

I went to Port Dickson with mera's family for 2days 1night, aww so much fun :D I met mera's auntie there, and they all so sporting && im comfortable with them, after we all arrive at Corus Paradise Resort, me and mera quickly change cloth and go to the beach, wahh, we play sand and draw someones name, haha, then that night, me, mera and nasuha (we call her as baby) story bout loveeee, haha. Im telling baby about "Hazman" haha, even baby is standard 2, but she can understand me :) Second day at the resort, me and mera ride banana boat :D wuhooo, i think that the best thing i ever had ! After we checkout, we all go to wedding and guess what? mera's mother and father sing a song :) i can't believe it, they have nice voice, cayalahh ! haha

PS : Cool, i hope i can go holiday with mera's family agaaain :D Btw, i'll upload the picturee later okayy?

No comments:

Post a Comment