ze followers

Saturday, January 15, 2011

Luahan Perasaan

Hey, dah lama tak ckp. I nk ckp something dkt you. Maybe you akan rasa annoying sikit dgn i. But ah nevermind because i can't pretend anymore, maybe you thought i've move on but to tell the truth my feelings aren't gone. Hm Im still loving you, i miss how we used to be and im still remember all the memories when im with you. Maybe you don't feel the same way, i ni je yang perasan sendiri, syok sendiri.

But seriously deep in my heart, i love you so much :/ 4bulan i pendam and i diam. But now i tak boleh. I know you still syg ex you. And now you dah ada awek lain. I pun taknak kacau. I just nk you tahu yg i still sygkan you. Tu je. I just nk kita mcm dulu, even dah takde pape. But still kawan :') Hm i know theres no more chance for me. But i berharap sgt i boleh dgn you balik. But yah sygnya mmg tak kan terjadi. I mintk maaf if i ada buat salah. Hey. Thanks for everything and all the memories. I'll remember you always. Btw i still simpan ur nametag. Hm iloveyou. Bye

I've sent it to him last week. Oh my god what i've done? Im digging my own grave! LOL luckily he understands and makes me feel not so embarassed. Finally, 4months i kept it as secret and noww its finally revealed haha. Nevermind, as long as im satiesfied with myself. Berani ni weh, kau jangan main gila. HAHA heyy iloveyouu. Bye

No comments:

Post a Comment