ze followers

Monday, April 26, 2010

Im Totally Dead +.+

First Story : Okay , lets begin the story . U know what , penguin's boyfriend face to face with me and talk bout her girlfriend . damn , i don't know what to answer , i want to shut my mouth but my mouth still telling the truth ==" i tell penguin's boyfriend that "her girlfriend" have scandal with his best friend . then penguin's boyfriend look angry and im begging to him to not tell other that i story him bout his girlfriend scandal . Duhh , why im so stupid tell him ? now , im totally dead +.+

Second story : Okay , then i remember that our class "1arif" still not decorate ! Our class teacher already give warning , if we still not decorate class . he will "koyakkan" board . what ?!! aawwww , my money =( haha . we have relief for geografi . thank god ! i ask cikgu fadizan to let me go class and decorate our class with rabiatul , farah and amirah S . But , teacher still not let me go upstairs . whoaa ! im feel like my sky is falling down ~~ haha . Then , i ask other teacher after cikgu fadizan , she give us only "15 minutes" to decorate class . even its only "15minutes" but im grateful . Me , Rabiatul , farah and Amirah S run like hell yeah . All "kelam kabut" to decorate class . hahah , but the result is still make me satiesfied =)

No comments:

Post a Comment