ze followers

Saturday, April 10, 2010

sport day :D





Sport day at stadium titiwangsa :) i walk in the stadium and seat beside my sister . 10minutes later , i saw someone that i think i know him . i stared at him and ....... omg ! aniq ! okay , im shocked . but pretend to be okay :D hahah , afta that , i saw cikgu abul , ohh damn , i miss you teacher xD and last one , vinothiny ! haa ? wth she's doing here ? bhahahhaha . ohh ya , i forgot to tell you . i met erdreena too . we greet each other , hey . im not arrogant like what you think :D

My brother took a part in obstacles race and got 3rd place , ohh very poor =.=" haha , and yeah . lucky draw , my num is 0384 :) the prize is water colour , crayon and pencil box , shit .. im not kid anymore but teenager . Haih , afta the sport day end . me and my sister snap snap and snap :) excited mehh ,
hahha

No comments:

Post a Comment