ze followers

Saturday, April 17, 2010

Wedding =)

Yesterday , i goes to my father's friend wedding . All my father's family go to that wedding . i said to my sister :

Wawa : anak2 dato' , here i come hahaha
My sis : berangan jee lebih , hahah

Then , i met my cousin , syaza and faeez . while all of us snap snap , i saw someone that serious realy hot ! damn !

Syaza : ohh so hot !
Wawa : aaaaaaauuuuuuuwwwwwww , oh my god (3times)
Syaza : enough , awk dah ada hazman kan ? hahha
Wawa : sekali sekala menggatal , haha

While im pose to snap picture , the hot guy stared at me . oh my god(3times) , im just give him smile . hahhaha , yeah . his father is a photographer , nevermine . tak dapat kahwin dgn anak
Dato' , kahwin dgn ank photographer pon jadi lahh :D hahahha

No comments:

Post a Comment